Self confidence ( Your super power )

Hello people!!!

  It's chidera again here to bless you again with my words. I am sorry this post is coming late
It took me quite a while to put the pieces of inspiration together and put down something beautiful. But you guys are really going to enjoy this one trust me.

  You know the mysteries of this world continue to suprise me in so many forms.There are a lot of things we need to learn and know to truly reach our full potential and become the hero's of our own story.

      Today I would be sharing my thoughts on what I consider as  the greatest power we pocess that is SELF CONFIDENCE ...

Okay short story!!!!
I remember sometime in 2017 before my matriculation ceremony into the university.
I went out with my mum to pick a dress.
My mum picked out a dress for me and I also agreed that it was lovely, I put it on and it was a perfect fit, so why not, I bought it. We took it home I tried it on for my siblings to have a look, I stood there flaunting my  lovely dress I was wearing waiting for them to shower me with all sorts of compliments
Only for them to say  " Don't tell me that's what you are wearing you look like a big Aunty". After that statement it was like my world was crashing, I ran like a young teenage girl with little knowledge and no confidence to meet my mum and complain of how they teased me, as I was complaining to her,  my father stopped me and said:
"Chidera you need to have a little confidence"
And those words hit my soul likeee!!!!
that is an experience I can never forget because those words changed my life.

Honestly the thing is Beautiful. The most alluring thing a person can possess is Self confidence because whatever you think about yourself becomes who you are and the person you are is what the world sees you as.

There is this Quote that says:
"Because one believes in oneself, one doesn't try to convince others,because one is content with oneself one doesn't need others approval,because one accepts oneself,the whole world accepts him or her." - Lao tzu
    I would love to congratulate the producers of this 2018 movie "I FEEL PRETTY" , they really deserve a thumbs up on  this one because that movie was just Amazing . Everyone changed the way they saw her only because she changed the way she saw herself. She was admired for her CONFIDENCE...

 I discovered self confidence is not just being able to hold a microphone to face a crowd, well it's part of it. Self confidence is about overcoming shyness in every form and believing in yourself and in your potential.
  Yes that's it self confidence is "BELIEVING IN YOURSELF". Discover everything that you are today and stop looking down on yourself.
Don't forget that you possess magic because the moment you change the perception of how you view yourself so does the world.

I hope somehow I have being able to change your life. If you like what you see do subscribe to my blog. Comment let me see what you think.  So Embrace your super power!!!!

                     Love from chideerah ❤







                     Matriculation dayy!!!!









Comments

  1. My babe with the words����

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!!! Keep bursting my brain!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely piece πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to comment on this one. Nice write up☑️

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful chidera❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very awesome piece dear.. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes you haveπŸ˜‡...This is awesomeπŸ‘ŒπŸ–€

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's just one life. 🌈

Dealing with self doubt!