Every brand New day ( Here is my New year motivation)

Hello people
Happy New year 
I know I have been out for a while and all but I am back now , that attitude was so last year so it's long gone . So your going to be seeing me a lot in 2019 by God's Grace.


    So I am back here now with a new year motivation. I Know most people are not really into that new year resolution and all but that doesn't mean we should be ignorant to  everything that comes with that motive . We should be opened to new ideas and knowledge but that's by the way so moving on to the point
So in my last post I emphasized on the fact that I am still growing and still learning from life.
So basically I am just going to be sharing some of the little things I have learn't from life .
          You know this life is Beautiful and God has made so much available for us we need to be more Thankful you know. I want to Enlighten us more on the gift of a new day and why we should be grateful for the fact that where are still alive because no matter how bad things or how bad life is , the fact that we are still breathing means a lot more than you know. I get that life is not perfect and I may not even understand what you may have being going through or what you have being putting up with but I know that there is hope  because you are still alive , there is a saying  "so far there is life there is hope" as along as your still  alive your story can change that is the one advantage the Living have over the dead " life".
I want to tell you that no matter how things may have being or how life has treated you there is still hope a chance for things to get better, no matter how your story as being there is still a chance to change it . Your story can change in the time in days to the days in weeks to the weeks in months to the months in years to something beautiful ❤.....


The Quote says That every brand new day is an opportunity to change your story . It's not about how it has being before , it about how it could be because there is life. There is a saying, "Don't start your day with the broken pieces of yesterday , every morning we wake up to seed is the frist day of the rest of our lives. I would like you to know that so far God keeps waking you up its a sign that He isn't done with you yet.

So that's my New year motivation. Always be more grateful and Thankful for a new day because the gift of life is our greatest power we have .
 
  Thank you for reading I hoped I help you out some how and this wasn't just a waste of your time. Your going to be seeing me more in 2019 by God's Grace πŸƒ . If you like what you see pls follow me so you can get notifications when I post again.

Have a Beautiful 2019 people πŸŽ†

                        Love from chideerah ❤
   




     



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Self confidence ( Your super power )

It's just one life. 🌈

Dealing with self doubt!