The power in you ( Always leave an explosion)

Hello people !!!!!
This is chidera again
You can't Imagine how bad I feel for releasing this post late after I promised to keep in touch this year. I am really sorry , the truth is it took quite sometimes to put the pieces of inspiration I had in my head down and turn it into something  mind blowing . I finally have it and I am ready to share.
    You know you can just explode and destroy or remove anything that is bringing you down.
In life we have our up's and down's there are times we feel like we are flying and other times we feel like we are being stepped on. The truth is a lot of people would doubt you in this world they may look down on you and doubt your ability, but of course it's not their fault its only normal but it's up to you to show them what you have got ' Don't get me wrong I am not saying you need to prove yourself to anybody, I am just saying that people may doubt or belittle you if you let them too. That's why you need to show them what you have got. So you have to prove yourself not for them of course but for you!. Nobody should doubt you when God calls you Amazing.
         Yeah a lot might try to bring you down it can be anything or anyone don't let them win
Always learn to prove yourself so that you can remain seated on your throne. Sometimes you may feel it's not there because it's being so hard for you to do it . I Honestly get what that shit is like but beleive me it is there present in you do Amazing things that blow even your own mind. Trust me. So My friend it is time to turn up the power in you and destroy all that is bringing you down.



Believe me you have got it Inside you I have the power to do and get what ever you wanted
The power in you. It's  God present in you. Now no one would ever underestimate the power of God in you and trust me there is still enough fight left in you to make greater explosions in life , it's always present in you to do Great things that marvel you.
          So that my big idea that I had to share I hope you liked it and it was able to teach you something . I already know it did .Don't forget if you like what you see please subscribe to my blog.  May the power in you be unleashed.

   

                                  Love from chideerah ❤

   




     


 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Self confidence ( Your super power )

It's just one life. 🌈

Dealing with self doubt!