Forever young ❤

   Hi everyone so I am here again a little late, my bad!!! . But  I am going to blow your minds today that is for sure.
       The truth of feeling alive in this journey called life is living Forever young. Allowing the heart to never die is living Forever young.
           In the world we live in "a lot of people live but aren't truly alive". This statement might confuse you but it is what it is. Humans have experienced a lot that has broken us and might have made us forget a lot. Well we would get to understand what I am talking about better.
        I told myself the essense of starting this blog was to share my ideas and things I have learnt with the world ( my thoughts basically) .
        When talking about  "Forever young" one thing comes to our mind , a lot would say it just means being young in mind and heart even when you are old and all that, and I guess that's basically it. It is all about our mentality and how we perceive things, but as I said earlier a lot have broken us trying to make this impossible. This happens because the thing about growing older is that you start facing some challenges ( let me just call it the Growing pains ) and I bet we can relate. Most times it changes us and this is one of the things that has broken us.
          You see being Forever young means allowing the child inside you to live forever, believe it or not but it is one of the best gifts from God.
        The child inside you is part of you  that holds on to your dreams, that part of you that sees life as an amazing experience, it's that part of you that still believes in flying, fighting crimes and saving the day, the part of you that still believes in magic and in miracles. ( you all should not come at me for saying this one but..)  it's that part of you that still believes in true love ( there I said it). The child inside you is that part of you that believes that nothing is impossible.




 I made this Quote a while ago....

       The term forever young is not a thing that happens only at some point in life, it is through out life. It is a state of the mind and a decision you make for yourself. We have being broken because growing old ( the growing pains) is mandatory it's prone to happen , but Growing up is a choice (that is always seeing the brighter side of things and keeping the child inside you alive, choosing to live forever young ) and I hope we make that choice, because in that case we are no longer broken , but made whole again .
      Some people would also say that living forever young is "living your life whenever, no matter the age or time" and I think they aced it.
          I hope I have being able to change your life. Remember subscribe to this blog if you like what you see, comment let me see what you think...

    Every inch and stage of life is beautiful and I hope we all experience it.


                                                                                                                                   Chideerah ❤


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Self confidence ( Your super power )

It's just one life. 🌈

Dealing with self doubt!