Talk about it 🎀

Hey y'all

Today I would be sharing one of my latest discoveries.
I saw this picture recently that says:

                      •          •          •          •

IN OTHER TO HEAL FROM ANY KIND OF PAIN YOU HAVE TO DO WHAT FEW DO

- TALK ABOUT IT

( EVEN IF IT'S JUST TO THE AIR

   TALK ABOUT IT ...
    WHISPER IT..

      DRIFT IT OUT OF YOUR BEING).

                     •          •          •          •

     I could releate a lot to it and I decided to share because I know this can help someone a whole lot because it helped me.
     I can testify that this works a lot and can help you out of any situation. We all have one thing or the other battling with our peace of mind. Life is one heck of a ride with loop holes at one point or the other, so it's no suprise if our peace of mind is not secured at some point. But the thing now is learning to how to let all our problems and worries out and restore our peace of mind. We've probably all heard the saying " A problem shared is half solved". When you talk about your problems, it has a way of lifting up your burden somehow. A lot may say it's not factual and doesn't make much sense, but believe me, it helps a lot, it just makes you feel lighter somehow, maybe because you let it out, I think things get better once it is let out ( when you free it out of your being) Learn to talk about things! Yeah, I get some things feel so werid to be talked about ( maybe because they are way too personal or might not just make sense to others ) I get that, but you know you can just say it to the air ( not when people are around tho, so they don't think you are crazy lol) when you say things to the air it's like talking to the universe and trust me it helps, I am not saying that your problems would just disappear, but it just makes things easier and makes you feel lighter. Most times people heal from a lot of things by simply just talking about it ; letting it out!

    If you want your problems to get better and eventually get solved, try talking to God you don't only get peace of mind is you actually watch things change and eventually work out. With God everything falls in place !!! ( I can testify to this) .

Whatever that is disturbing your peace of mind might be stupid but it's not irrelevant!

So TALK ABOUT IT ( let it out of your being ) restore your sanity and keep going ♡

I hope you learnt something new




                                                          Chideerah ❤


                                             



   
 










Comments

  1. I love this, with God everthing truly falls in place, I'd prefer talking to God.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Self confidence ( Your super power )

It's just one life. 🌈

Dealing with self doubt!